Risk managers, safety leaders, and others searching for an effective way to implement an ergonomic program and prevent workplace injuries across multiple sites count on Performance Ergonomics to help them implement industry best practices.
We identify program gaps in order to create comprehensive, sustainable, cost-effective, ergonomics programs at individual sites or across multiple corporate locations.
Preventing Ergonomic Injuries in the Workplace
Common elements of our worksite ergonomics engagements include:
- Preventing injuries and reducing related costs
- Identifying and reducing underlying causes of, and exposure to, workplace risk
- Resolving complex cultural safety issues
- Designing the work environment to match workers’ capabilities
- Implementing proven strategies to boost your bottom line
Wondering how a workplace safety ergonomics program can help your organization improve safety and reduce costs? Contact us today to speak with an ergonomics specialist!