Office and facilities managers look to Performance Ergonomics when they’re searching for an effective, integrated solution for managing office ergonomics that tracks progress and measures outcomes.
We realize that you have competing priorities, so allow our board-certified ergonomics professionals to support your needs. Using a combination of the latest online technology and face-to-face attention, our office workstation evaluations will ensure that you have a plan in place to prevent workplace injuries and maximize workplace wellness. Clients tell us that our streamlined process makes it easy for all those who share responsibility–including supervisors, human resource managers, information technology staff, and facilities services–to create an injury-free workplace.
Remote Ergonomics Assessment
Virtual Home Office Consultation using Zoom or Skype Meeting
Your remote ergonomics assessment may be completed efficiently and safely from your home office or wherever you happen to be working. The process is simple, requiring only a couple photos of the workspace taken with your smartphone and an online meeting to review the areas of concern. Whether you’re an individual seeking to make improvements or a company with a vast distributed workforce, we have solutions to fit your needs.
During this current time of business disruption, companies turn to us to effectively manage work-at-home office ergonomics remotely. Our standard package includes training, employee self-assessment, virtual assessment, ongoing support and management tools, all of which can be shaped to fit your preferences.
Our Online Telecommuter Office Worker Package Includes:
- Self-administered online survey
- View educational materials (e.g., handouts, tip sheets and videos)
- Personal fit report which provides non-purchase related solutions
- Virtual assessment via Zoom or Skype meeting with ergonomist
- Product recommendations report (shared with those you want to include)
- Track individual progress and close case
- Unlimited follow-up surveys, with option of full survey or discomfort-only survey
Proactive Ergonomics Solutions
Forward-looking organizations know that they can balance two pivotal concerns—providing their workers a safe work environment, while remaining competitive and profitable in an ever-changing marketplace. We can support these goals by:
- Removing barriers to resolving employee concerns
- Reducing workplace discomfort
- Improving employee productivity
- Improving employee experience and satisfaction
The goal of Office Workstation Evaluations is to understand the job tasks, employee discomfort levels, and the overall work environment in order to make recommendations that will reduce identified risk factors and stressors. After performing an ergonomics risk analysis, we will submit a written report with photos, product recommendations, and an action plan for your review. Our goal is to make immediate adjustments to address employee discomfort and workstation fit issues.
Our services include:
- Ergonomic Program Development and Support
- Individual Ergonomic Assessments
- Innovative Software Solutions
- Customized Training
- Move Support
Ready to start creating a safer, more comfortable work environment? Contact us today to speak with one of our ergonomics specialists!